Has Deadpool ever made sense? Well, from a certain point of view, he has had moments that had us nodding with approval. We picked out 5 of the best ones that we could remember from the first film and these might be useful if you need some motivation to bring out your maximum effort. Deadpool 2 is coming to cinemas, so we might add more to this list.
1. “Here’s the thing, Life is an endless series of train wrecks with only brief commercial-like breaks of happiness. This had been the ultimate commercial break. Which meant it was time to return to our regularly scheduled programming.”
From another perspective, this can mean that life is always a mess, but there are still some spots where it’s spick and span. So, it’s not too bad. At least you have something to look forward to. It’s those commercial breaks.
2. “You can’t buy love, but you can rent it for three minutes!”
Yeaahhh. Ugghhh. Let’s just say that love is love and you sure as hell can’t buy it. You get the point.
3. “I didn’t ask to be super, and I’m no hero. But when you find out your worst enemy is after your best girl, the time has come to be a f*cking superhero.”
Nobody, and we mean - nobody - should ever mess with anyone’s baby mama. Deadpool knew that and you should too. Sometimes we have to step up for the ones that we love. Put the red spandex on and get ready to give that MAXIMUM EFFORT!
4. “I didn’t just get the cure to el cancer, I got the cure to el everything.”
Yes, he looks like the more attractive brother of Freddy Krueger, but is that bad? Not if you have wicked katana and guns skills, and healing abilities that can embarrass Wolverine. And did we mention that he looks like an attractive version of Freddy Krueger? Emphasize the word attractive. Optimism is the key even you’re screwed.
5. I do not hate everything about the world. Just every show they've ever put on after 'Friends'.
Ok, this won’t really be that useful if you want motivation, but come on. We can all agree that ‘Friends’ is the best. Deadpool knows it and you should too.